Terms of Service
- 1. Introduction
MechanicalKeyboards.com (the "Website") is owned and operated by Mechanical Keyboards, LLC ("MK", "Company", "we", "us", or "our"). These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and
use of the Website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user.
- 2. Use of the Website
- You may use the Website only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must not transmit any files, code, or requests in a destructive nature.
- 3. User Content
- You are solely responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content") that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Website.
You must not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or
- impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- 4. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Mechanical Keyboards, LLC, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- 5. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- 6. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 7. Indemnification
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Content, any use of the Website's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
- 8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Tennessee without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Website will be brought solely in Fairview, TN United States, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- 9. Severability
- If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- 10. Entire Agreement
- 11. Changes to the Terms
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material
change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use the Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Website.
- 12. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.